Thread: Why not Blackberry or Nokia hardware run Android OS?

Why not Blackberry or Nokia hardware run Android OS?

I am looking to buy best smartphone and specially phone that contains android OS. I know that the Android OS not presents on the blackberry or nokia phone. Can anyone describe few things about this issue?? I also know that the Motorola provide the android OS. My friend use Motorola Droid Pro smartphone that runs with android 2.3 OS. SO, please describe few things about why RIM Nokia developers, not provide such android OS. What should be necessary to do that.

re: Why not Blackberry or Nokia hardware run Android OS?

Blackberry and nokia have there own OS. Nokia specially provide symbian OS while the Blackberry contains mostly Blackberry Os servies. So, i here mention that, such high configuration based smartphone has been capable to run the mobile at its higher configurations which is good for the smartphone. With the help of this, phone runs at best speed.

Yes, this is also the marketing strategy of developer. RIM and nokia have there own identity and hence they can't provide the other mobile company OS. Sometimes, providing such another phone OS is harmful for the hardware. it might be damage phone product. Hence developer of Blackberry and nokia don't thing to provide hardware for running android OS.

If they switched to Android, they would lose many customer who has been depends upon such phones. this phones has been specially capable to run special applications. They simply can't afford to play android OS and probably android market on there hardware device. Its harmfulness for the phone point of view.

If you want Android OS get and Android phone. its better for you. WHile the blackberry and nokia still can't provide this android OS. But may be in future might be this possible. customer wants to access such kind of android OS on there mobile phone. So, might be developers already thinks about this issue.

Re: Why not Blackberry or Nokia hardware run Android OS?

Yes, Blackberry or Nokia hardware can't run Android OS but the Motorola or LG smartphones easily run this android OS versions. Hence if you think about android phone, Motorola or LG phone is best choice.