Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to enable squid proxy support in Logitech VID application

Portable Devices

Old 29-12-2011

How to enable squid proxy support in Logitech VID application

Hello friendsÖ.Iím having some problem with the Logitech VID. The thing is that as we are working in the firm, so for this we have installed with the squid proxy server but want to enable proxy support in VID application so for this where I can find the settings regarding this.

So do anyone have the idea about this, so that I can use the Logitech vid using with the proxy server.

Old 29-12-2011

Re: How to enable squid proxy support in Logitech VID application

EvenÖIím facing the same issue for this and the thing Iím facing this I recently bought the webcams one which I installed in my office and one I got it installed at the home. But the issue Iím facing is that Iím able to use the Logitech vid as I have seen is that it does not support proxy connection.
Old 29-12-2011

According to me as you are looking for the settings to enable the proxy settings in the Logitech vid then for this I would say that you will require the direct internet connection and will not work with the proxy server.

So if you are looking for the Logitech vid using with the proxy server than it is not possible to do this.
Old 29-12-2011

Yeh Ö the above guy is right. I tried searching for the same and would tell you that it is not able to connect using with the proxy server.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,