Thread: Chainfire 3d and overclocking gpu really works in the LG revolution

Chainfire 3d and overclocking gpu really works in the LG revolution

I have bought the LG revolution Smartphone for myself. I would say the features of the phone is really awesome but the thing I want to know that I have heard that it is possible to play the tegra 2 games on the LG revolution Smartphone but want to know how it is done and doing this can harm on with other apps in the phone.

So have anyone tried doing this, and if yes then can anyone let me know about this, so that I can get the knowledge about this.

Re: Chainfire 3d and overclocking gpu really works in the LG revolution

I have tried doing so in my Smartphone and I can say that performance of the game is really good and after trying this in to the phone I must say that you all should also try doing the same in your phone.

Even I would like to try this in my LG revo smartphone, so can anybody knowing about this help me as I’m really looking for this.

Here some of the steps which could help you play the tegra 2 games on the droid bionic:-

• First thing you have to do is that download the chain fire 3D in to your phone
    • But one thing you should keep in mind is that the app is paid app and so you have to buy the app from the android market.
    • Now after getting the chain fire 3D app installed it into your phone open the app and go to the CF2D driver
    • Now in that you will see the EGL driver select it and install the drivers and after doing this reboot the phone.
    • After this you have to download the plugin for the Nvidia.
    • Copy the zip file and leave it without changing the zip file into the SD card.
    • Now go to the chain fire 3D app and install the plugin you downloaded it.
    • From the android market download the Nvidia tegra zone
    • Again open the chain fire 3D app and go to the "Per-app OpenGL Settings"
    • In that you will find games for the tegra zone now in that uncheck the “default setting”

After doing this your LG revo will be able to run the games as it works for the tegra phones.

As you have mentioned the steps regarding it but would like to know will it effect on the other apps or doing some other task on the phone.

According to me I have tried this on my LG revo and have not gone through any of the performance issue till now after installing it and changing the device and work as a tegra device for playing the game. So I think you should try doing this as there is no such performance issue found.

I have recently installed it and am playing the blood and glory game. after playing which I feel is that there is a huge difference playing the game in the normal devices and playing it on the tegra device. As I have personally experienced this so for people who are still confused about the performance than for them I must say that you should really go for installing the chain fire 3D app and experience playing the game as you play on the tegra devices.

I tried to install the trial version first to check it out whether the saying is true or not and for this what I found is that the it was really amazing playing the games with and now I’m thinking of buying the paid version for the app.

I would say that I recently bought the some of the games from the gameloft and also bought some of the games but the problem which I’m facing is that not all the games is able to play or support it. So I want to know that are you able to play all the games or have the same issue like mine.