Thread: How to restore the deleted text messages on icloud backup IOS 5

How to restore the deleted text messages on icloud backup IOS 5

I am using iPhone 4s and I backup everything on my pc most of the time. There are some sms messages from my first iPhone which I have not deleted till now. If I want to use iCloud instead of backing up to my computer then will the sms be saved on it? I have checked the iCloud settings for backup and no where there is anything mentioned about SMS backups or such settings? Do you have any idea? Thanks

re: How to restore the deleted text messages on icloud backup IOS 5

There are 2 options in iCloud. First one is Syncing which lets you to make changes on the data on your phone and also get those changes reflected on a computer or other iOS device syncing with the same iCloud account. You can also try to backup your iPhone to iCloud which can be enabled in iTunes. To do that go to Info tab of your iTunse sync settings, click on sync to sync your phone and then turn on iCloud backups on your phone in Settings > iCloud > Storage and Backup > iCloud Backup.

re: How to restore the deleted text messages on icloud backup IOS 5

You can easily try to backup sms messages on with iCloud or itunes. If you're using iCloud, it can automatically back up your data if you've chosen this option. You can verify your iCloud backup and make sure that it's up to date by following these steps:
    1. Tap Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup.
    2. Turn on iCloud Backup if it's off.
    3. Tap Back Up Now.

For more information follow this link - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1766

You can also download a tool called TunesGo to transfer contacts from one iphone to another iphone. Wondershare TunesGo (formerly named Wondershare MobileGo for iOS) lets you easily transfer music, videos, playlists, photos, contacts, and more from your iPod, iPhone and iPad to iTunes/computer. You can get this tool easily by searching it on google.