Thread: How to make the LG Revolution best for everyone

How to make the LG Revolution best for everyone

Having blank screen in LG revolution smartphone i buy it last week. It works well but now i want to just improve the performance of this mobile phone. How can i make the mobile phone best so that everyone can be easily access this performance. Also i found that the JuiceDefender's incompatibility with Revolution/Gingerbread. So, is anyone already fix this issue. If yes, please share your knowledge here. Thanks for any such kind of help.

Re: How to make the LG Revolution best for everyone

I suggest just use the root process on your mobile phone. You need to simply use the rooting on your mobile phone. Use Root with the SuperOneClick. With the help of this rooting you can save your phone space. Avoid any unnecessary memory space that occupied by few inbuilt applications. Hence apply rooting on your LG revolution. Its better for you. You can use this forum help and check rooting procedure.

I don't think that the JuiceDefender is incompatible with LG Revolution or Gingerbread. I used it on my LG revolution and it works fine. JuiceDefender is without a doubt the best $5 I have spent on my phone. I found that the JuiceDefender works to improve battery life. Hence i say for apply the JuiceDefender and check the correct on your mobile phone.

Same problem on my phone. Then simply use the JuiceDefender Beta reinstall on my phone. Then i set "Control Data" feature turned off. it helpful for me to access JuiceDefender without disabling my 3G/4G. You can also try this reinstall process. Its well for getting best output on your phone.