Thread: Vid apps for android

Vid apps for android

HI, i used to use the Logitech VID application but still is there any chances as we get this application in android as well? I prefer Vid and I am sure front facing cameras are about to happen for many cell phones such as iPhone 4 and 4s, isn’t it? Anyways thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Vid apps for android

No, there isn’t any such application available on the market so that you can download it. But still if you want similar applications then there are so many available.

well, Logitech is continually determined to be a leader in the technology world with pioneering products that our customers require and desire. At this time there has not been any announcements of an Android application as mentioned by the above user as well, however I will submit your inquiry as a product and characteristic demand.

Apart from that i could hope that Logitech will comprise all the webcam installation into android tablet for either Motorola xoom or asus eee pad mutually with logitech vid HD!

I would say Vid is perfect for everyone who,

• Is appearing for ease—moreover for themselves or the people they’d like to converse to

• needs to observe and hear family, friends or anyone else, even while they can’t be there in person

• be grateful for a clean, intuitive way to talk, build specially for video calling

• Doesn’t desire or require the extra features of more complex software

• Has a high-speed Internet connection

See have you noticed one thing? As far as this Logitech “vid” application is concern you must have to have high-speed Internet connection. Thus there are so many other option available replacing this one, so why you are asking for this one? and if you are really interested in the VID application then no matter whether it is provided by the Logitech or android you can surely use it, whats problem in that? Why you are expecting android market to do that?

See have you noticed one thing? As far as this Logitech “vid” application is concern you must have to have high-speed Internet connection. Thus there are so many other option available replacing this one, so why you are asking for this one? and if you are really interested in the VID application then no matter whether it is provided by the Logitech or android you can surely use it, what’s problem in that? Why you are expecting android market to do that?
    Actually the thing is like i am quite satisfied with this mentioned application but was just asking concerning some competitive application from the android.

Actually the thing is like i am quite satisfied with this mentioned application but was just asking concerning some competitive application from the android.
    So as far as competition is concerned there are various other applications are presented in the android market such as the most well-liked “skype” apart from that you can have “whatsapp” for whichever android phone you have. They are considered to be the most effective android applications for video calling and chatting purpose.

So if you are concerning this thing just for sake of comparing then it will be worthless. In fact i would say as far as android applications are concerned they are good at their own place and other are good at their own.