Thread: is it possible to work CWM with the ROM manager in LG revolution Smartphone

is it possible to work CWM with the ROM manager in LG revolution Smartphone

I have recently bought the LG revolution Smartphone for myself but one thing I would like to know is that is it possible to work CWM with the ROM manager in LG revolution Smartphone. As I have tried downloading the CWM and tired rooting with it. But want to know whether it is possible to work CWM on to the ROM manager or not. so do anyone have the idea about this.

Re: is it possible to work CWM with the ROM manager in LG revolution Smartphone

As even me too wanted to know the same…and cannot find still after searching all over the net. So can anyone help me with this so that I can use the CWM with the Rom manager and do some of the changes in the ROM.

For this I would say that earlier I had done flash with the many of the smart phones but never done with the CWM and hence even I’m searching the same for the phone.

According to me if you are looking for the CWM to work with the ROM manager than for this I must say that CWM is not compatible with ROM manager. For this you have to wait for some more time. As currently it is not possible to do it.