Thread: How to connect Huawei G7210 phone to PC?

How to connect Huawei G7210 phone to PC?

Hi, i am having Huawei G7210 phone, and I am trying more than four days to find a solution to connect this to my PC for syncing contacts, e-mails, etc.

I have tried the PC Assistant client, Cell Phone Manager, etc but my device is acting only as a storage device. Also USB, Bluetooth, wireless come into view to be impracticable. Any help will be appreciated! Please let me know how can I do that?

Re: How to connect Huawei G7210 phone to PC?

Hi, i am having Huawei G7210 phone, and I am trying more than four days to find a solution to connect this to my PC for syncing contacts, e-mails, etc.

I have tried the PC Assistant client, Cell Phone Manager, etc but my device is acting only as a storage device. Also USB, Bluetooth, wireless come into view to be impracticable. Any help will be appreciated! Please let me know how can i do that?
    As you have mentioned like you have tried PC client but are you sure it was the one that you have gotten with the phone itself? Because if you are not sure then first of all let me tell you as you need to install the appropriate PC suit first and then only you’ll be able to connect your phone with the PC.

I think it might be possible like the PC that you might have gotten with the phone will be of older version isn’t it?

If so then you can have option over here like you can simply install that one itself and after that you have to simply update the software and see whether this is possible or not. Actually we have to do that just because it also depends upon the operating system that we have installed.

I think it might be possible like the device that you are having must not be configured perfectly. I mean to say whenever you connect the phone it used to ask in which mode you have to connect, thus at that time you have to simply select PC suit mode or phone, or whatever mentioned over there regarding to the PC but not the mass storage. But it might be possible like you must not be getting such option, isn’t it? Therefore, at that time you have to simply change the settings in your phone so that you can select option when you connect the phone.

I am completely agree with the above user but still if suppose you are still having the same problem then it might be possible as there could be some problem with the PC suit that you have installed thus according to me it would be better if you simply get it reinstall once again in your PC and see whether you are getting the same problem or not.

And while installing the PC suit you should also make sure whether you are installing the most recent version of the PC or not, because it might be possible like the older version might have such feature available for the phone.

- in my opinion there could be some problem with the firmware installed in your phone, have you ever tried resetting the firmware of the phone? if not then you should also do that along with that if suppose it doesn’t help you any way then you can proceed with the firmware reinstallation as well.