Thread: which apple tv models should I buy

which apple tv models should I buy

As I’m thinking of buying the apple TV for myself but before this I would like to know that which of the model should I buy for as I want to buy the TV for my this Christmas but am confused about which model would be the best for me. As there are various models available for the apple TV so am confused which one would be the best for me.

So do anyone have the idea about this so that it can be easy for me to buy the best one.

re: which apple tv models should I buy

It depends upon what is your budget and what is your room size and according to it I would say that which one will be the suitable for your room.

As you are asking me about what is the budget of mine for the buying the apple TV then for this I would say that my budget is not more than the $50 and so I think if I get the better apple TV in this range than it would be really be nice for me and regarding the room size I would say that it is not big and just the normal size as everyone has in their living room. So suggest me according to that.

If you are thinking of buying the apple TV then I would suggest that you should go for the Apple TV 2nd Gen, as it is really great and have recently bought myself.

So from my experience, anyone thinking of buying the Apple TV than you should try going with the Apple TV 2nd generation.

I think you should go with the apple TV 2 nd generation with the model number 885909410521. I think it would be the best for you as the response of the apple TV with 2nd generation is really good.

Even I would like to know about this and also want to know as the Christmas festive is going on so from where I will get the best offers for buying the apple TV. As I was waiting for this from when to have great discounts but want to know where would I get more discounts for the apple TV.

And also suggest me the best apple TV model. So please for this can anyone help me with this.

As the Christmas eve is going on you will find the discounts on many of the online stores. So just find any of the best offers which suits you and buy from that particular website. And you it is not that you will find the best offers on the online stores only, you can also find the best offers to the nearby stores.
    And as far the Apple TV is concerned I must say that you should buy with the apple TV model no 893835001065