Thread: Is there any Sony Outlet Coupon Live for Sony VAIO

Is there any Sony Outlet Coupon Live for Sony VAIO

As I know in the month of October 2011, there were the coupons live for the Sony Outlet by which 20% off for the purchased of the new VAIO. So I just want to know is there any chances for having such Live Coupons, once more for the Sony Outlet. So I can have the new VAIO to have the benefits. So if you guys have any of the suggestion or any of the ideas then please let me know. Your suggestion and the reply will be appreciated.

Re: Is there any Sony Outlet Coupon Live for Sony VAIO

According to my information still I have not heard about such skims or the coupons currently available, so if this thing is there then just have to visit the official site to know more about and skims or the promotional offers is there for the Sony Outlet is available or not. So this is best to get visit to the official site for this Thing to make clear.

Last time I had purchased the 8GB 512 SSD, with the standard prize along with the tax, so now I am planning to have the other branded device from the Sony VAIO if there are the skims or any of the promotional offer is present.

Still not seen any of the Sony Outlet Coupon Live for Sony VAIO. So I think that this time it is not available, but if it is available then there are the chances to get this from the eBay or the Amazon along with the Sony VAIO products. But still there is no news for such things, this is one of the best thing for the customer to get the any of the product with some of the discount.

According to my information, still I have not seen any of such promotional offers available for the Sony Outlet. And if some promotional offers is available then it will be there on the official website. So the best way to know about any of the promotional offers you can register your account there on the official website, so that you will receive the update news for any promotional offers.