Thread: Getting "App World Web Plugin Error" error message in Blackberry

Getting "App World Web Plugin Error" error message in Blackberry

i just want some application for my BB so for that i just go to BB app store to download it. but here if you want to do this than you have to connect your phone with usb in computer and than connect by choosing the pin number. here i get some problem when i do this: its giving me some error message which says: "App World Web Plugin Error. An error has occurred communicating with the BlackBerry App World Web plugin. Please restart your device and try again". i dont know how to get rid of this issue. anyone have any idea about this than please help me.

Re: Getting "App World Web Plugin Error" error message in Blackberry

actually this error occurs many time, you just try it after some time. if after some time you get the same error than just change the usb cable. i dont think so there are any other problem in this.

i also got this error message and there are nothing more issue in this. i just put ccleaner in my computer and clear the browsers cache via ccleaner and after that again go with the process. connect the BB to computer and than install the application easily without any problem. if you get any problem after using ccleaner than just give a restart to your PC once and than go further. this helps me and now you just try if this solve your problem.

install the software update to my blackberry and when I try updating some application in App World I get an error: An error has occurred Communicating With The BlackBerry App World Web plugin. Please restart your device and try again. I've rebooted my blackberry several times, I even removed the battery, I'm doing through my internet explorer but still generates the same error. Please help me, I could not install Microsoft messenger or any other application.

i also getting the same error message i have tried everything even i also download the web Plugin, but than also giving me same message. actually before few days its worked very good but dont know why i get this message now. really not understand how to solve this. i also contacted some technical friends of my and they solve my problem. i dont know what they do in my machine but now when i pluing my mobile to pc and go to the blackberry app store, i cant get any message. this is really annoying thing because its take 2 days to solve this problem. but at the end happy.

i dont know why everyone getting this problem. i am never get this problem with my blackberry. my pc is always clear without any problem, no virus, no other stuffs. so whenever i tried anything or get anything from app store, i getting without any problem.

I seen many time this is happend just because of the browser issue. just try to use some other browser or use latest upgraded browser. and always use updated antivirus. this is some things which you have to understand while you get this type of error messages.