Thread: Getting crackling sound while playing videos in Nokia x2-01

Getting crackling sound while playing videos in Nokia x2-01

I have Nokia X2-01 mobile phone and I am using this mobile phone from last 6 months. In my mobile phone I am facing problem with videos. In my mobile phone whenever I play videos at that time sound does not comes properly. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Getting crackling sound while playing videos in Nokia x2-01

First of all you have to check whether equalizer in your Nokia X2-01 is set to default mode or not. you have to first open the music player in your Nokia X2-01 mobile phone and after that you have to go to the option and then you have to select the equalizer from there and then you have to check whether default mode is selected or not. if default mode is not selected in the equalizer then you have to set it to the equalizer and after changing the equalizer mode you have to play video again and then check whether sound comes properly or not. if you don’t get sound properly then i think something else is causing this problem. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

Are you getting this problem with any particular video in your Nokia X2-01 mobile phone or you are experiencing this problem with all videos in your Nokia X2-01 mobile phone? if you are getting this problem with all videos in your mobile phone then something wrong with your Nokia X2-01 mobile phone otherwise problem is with that video clip.

If you are facing same problem with other video s also then problem is with the your Nokia X2-01 mobile phone and you should try to solve this problem by resetting the mobile phone and if that idea does not help you then you should contact the Nokia service center and then tell the about your problem and after that they will give you solution.