Thread: How to put music on Nokia X2

How to put music on Nokia X2

I have recently bought Nokia X2 with 4GB SD card and this mobile phone is very nice. Now i want to put my songs in my Nokia X2 mobile phone. Please tell me what I should do to add songs in my Nokia X2 mobile phone. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: How to put music on Nokia X2

There is several way to add your songs in your mobile phone but easiest way is put the songs in your mobile phone is to connect your mobile phone with your computer with the help of the USB data cable and then select the mass storage mode and then you have to create one new folder and put all these songs and after that disconnect the device and then you have to go to the music player in your my Nokia X2 mobile phone and after going in to the music player have to start the update the library and after updating the library you have to check whether your all songs are there or not. if you face any problem while doing this then let me know.

Many times when you connect the mobile phone via USB cable at that time it automatically select the Nokia PC suite mode and that is why you have to go to the settings and then you have to go to the setting and then you have to select the connectivity option and after selecting the connectivity you have to select the USB data cable option and after that you have to select the mass storage.

I normally use to transfer songs from my computer to my mobile phone with the help of the memory card reader because with the help of the memory card reader we can transfer data quickly then USB cable. I think you should also insert your SD card in to the card reader and then you have to transfer the file from computer and then insert the SD card in your mobile phone again and then enjoy your songs. If you want any more help eregarding this then let me know.

I will suggest you to use Nokia PC suite in your computer. You have to first download the Nokia PC suite from the internet and then you have to install Nokia PC suite in your computer and after installing the Nokia Pc suite in your computer have to connect the mobile phone with your PC and then you have to select the Nokia PC suite option. Now after doing that you will be able to see your Nokia mobile phone in my computer and then you have to transfer your files from there. Nokia PC suite also allows you to take the backup of all the data from your mobile phone and restore it and also allows you to connect with internet with help of your mobile phone. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

Thank you for helping me and providing me information. I have read the post regarding Nokia PC suite and backup option and I think that is nice idea to install PC suite in my computer and take backup of all the data regularly. I want to know from where i can download the Nokia PC suite in my computer. Please provide me download link for that. Thank you in advance.

If you want to download the Nokia PC suite In your computer then you have to visit the Nokia official site and then you have to find the Nokia PC suite and if you find difficulty with that then you should download the Nokia PC suite by clicking here DOWNLOAD. If you find any difficulty while connecting your Nokia mobile phone with your computer then you should download the Nokia connectivity drivers and install that.

Well you can also download the Nokia OVI suite from the internet and install in your computer. It will allow you to manage your all contacts and messages on your computer and mobile phone. You can also sync your contacts with your OVI account. I hope this information will be helpful for you.