Thread: How to read PDF file in Nokia 7230

How to read PDF file in Nokia 7230

I am using Nokia 7230 mobile phone from last some months and I like this device very much. Now I want to know that how can I read PDF files in my Nokia 7230 mobile phone. Is there any way to read PDF files in this device? if Its requires converter then please suggest me converter and if it needs any application then also suggest me. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: How to read PDF file in Nokia 7230

Yes it is possible to read PDF file in your Nokia 7230 mobile phone but for that you have to download application from internet. There are many application available on the internet which allows you to use the PDF file on your Nokia 7230 mobile phone. Download application in your mobile phone and then you have to copy your PDF file and then open that application from your mobile phone and then open PDF files.

Yes I will also suggest you the same. In your mobile phone you have to visit the Nokia OVI store and after going in to the Nokia OVI store you have to eZReader DOC PDF Lite application and then you have to download that in your Nokia 7230 mobile phone and after that you will be able to open the PDF files in your Nokia 7230 mobile phone. I am telling you this because in my mobile phone also I was also looking for the application to read PDF files and then I come to know about this application and then I have downloaded it from OVI store and then I was able to open PDF files.

I think you should also try this solution and then check whether it helps you or not.

I have read your post and after that I have downloaded the eZreader DOC PDF lite from the Nokia OVI store and after downloading that in my mobile phone I was able to open the PDF files but sometimes after opening the application in my mobile phone I get application error and after that I have to open the application again.

Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

It looks like there might be problem with the application and I will suggest you to first delete the eZreader DOC PDF lite application from your mobile phone and after deleting the application from your mobile phone you have to download the application again and after doing that you have to check whether all the things are working properly or not. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I have deleted the eZreader DOC PDF lite from my mobile phone and after deleting that from my mobile phone I have downloaded the eZreader DOC PDF lite again in my computer and after doing that all the things started working properly now and I am able to read PDF files without having error.