Thread: HP mini 110 stuck on splash screen

HP mini 110 stuck on splash screen

I am using the HP mini 110-1125nr. There was no problem with this earlier but from last 3 days whenever I try to start it then just shows me the HP splash screen and then it get stuck on that only. I can only see the HP logo on the screen and it doesn’t go. I can hear that the fans are running without any problem. I am not sure but I think that there is some problem with either motherboard or the CPU and so I was thinking to replace that but before doing that, I want to give it a try with suggestion of you people. So please provide me some suggestion for this. Please reply.

Re: HP mini 110 stuck on splash screen

This looks like the system is not getting to the bootloader from the BIOS and this is the reason for this issue. I think that this is because of the damaged or corrupted BIOS IC. If this is not the case then there is one more possibility that it is with the malfunctioning drive controllers. These are first two guess for me and you must see for this possibilities. I hope that this will be helpful for you.

I think that this is the time to replace the motherboard of that as this can be the reason for this problem. But before going for that, you must contact to the customer support of the manufacturer and ask them for the same. They will tell you that what is the exact problem and what will be the best option for you.

If the operating system in that is corrupted then also it might show you the issues like this. so just do the clean install of the operating system again and see if that can get this problem solved or not.

I think that it will be better for you if you contact to the HP support and ask this thing to him. They will tell you that if this is the problem with the hp mini itself or it is with the operating system. This is the best thing that you can do for this.

You can try to login in safe mode and see if that is allowing you to login in the safe mode. If you get into the safe mode then just restore the system to some previous date when it was working well and this can solve this issue.