Thread: Can crossfire works with Bootcamp?

Can crossfire works with Bootcamp?

Hello friends, I need help from you people to know that if the Crossfire can function with the Mac pro (mid-2010) which is having two AMD 5770's. There are total 3GB of RAM in that and the windows 7 Enterprise x64 bit on Bootcamp. I want to know that how it can be done. When I tried with that and attempted to launch the CCC and enabled the crossfire then it results to BSOD on my system. Please help me to get this issue resolved. I hope that someone will reply me soon with some suggestions for this.

Re: Can crossfire works with Bootcamp?

I would like to tell you all that Crossfire can be work with the bootcamp/Windows but there is one problem with this that the OS X is not having support for this. This is one of the major drawback of this.

There is one more other possibility for this and that is even better as compared to the CrossFire under Windows with the help of two wimpy Radeon HD 2600 XTs. It will be great if the ATI will release the Radeon HD 3870 X2 which will be compatible with the Radeon HD 3870 X2 which is having dual processors in the card. I hope that they will make it available this soon so that we can make use of the crossfire.

There are very few people who find that the crossfire is the problem with the Bootcamp but I would like totell you that this is not the problem with the bootcamp. This is the some other problem with the system that you are using. So my answer is yes, lit can work with Bootcamp.