Thread: Google Earth is not working in Samsung galaxy nexus

Google Earth is not working in Samsung galaxy nexus

I have this Samsung galaxy nexus bought up yesterday. I was going through all the apps on my smart phone. I was unable to find the Google Earth in my phone so went up to Android market in my phone and tried to install this app. But the message on the Android market says “The Google Earth is already installed”. Even the Market website says the same.
    Where can I find Goggle Earth on my Galaxy nexus? Want help regarding this issue.

Re: Google Earth is not working in Samsung galaxy nexus

I was facing the same problem. The Google Earth app was nowhere to find in my Galaxy nexus. There’s “Open” button on Market place go in the “All” apps and not in the install, uninstall or download apps. There you can find the Google Earth app.

Re: Google Earth is not working in Samsung galaxy nexus

Just go to the browse on your Galaxy phone or download Astro (file manager), then go to system/app and find the Google Earth, click it and install it.
    This will surely help you. If it doesn’t work for the first time or Blocked related message appears from the Android Market. Don’t worry, click the setting button on that screen message and check the “unknown sources” from the check box. Try to install it once again as suggested above and this time it will surely work.