Thread: How to connect Samsung galaxy note to laptop ?

How to connect Samsung galaxy note to laptop ?

HI, I had a Samsung galaxy note phone bought in the last week, this one is the best phone I ever had, but I am unable to connect it to a laptop via USB cable, I didn’t get any driver /device cd with my phone , I want to know that which software is needed for connection and from where I can get this software, please advise me

Re: How to connect Samsung galaxy note to laptop ?

hello, if you want to connect Samsung galaxy note to your laptop using USB data cable ,you just need a single driver called Samsung Kies , you can easily browse your data files and synchronize your contacts or accounts using Samsung kies , you can easily download kies from Samsung website once you download this software ,then you can easily connect galaxy note to your laptop via USB.

hello, I had a Sony VAIO laptop windows 7 installed on it, my laptop wont detect my Samsung galaxy note when I plugged in using USB , please tell me how to resolve it.

HI, if you are unable to connect your galaxy note to your laptop via USB cable , first download Samsung kies from Samsung website , than kindly change the mode of connection of your phone to mass storage option by following the steps given below :
    1. in idle mode, open the application list. 2. select setting than wireless and network. 3. then select USB utilities. 4. choose connect storage to pc . 5. Select Ok to confirm 6. Using an optional PC data cable, connect the multifunction jack on your device to a pc. (When connected , a pop up window will appear on the pc.) 7.when connected, select USB storage.
    8. select Ok to confirm. I hope this will worked for you.

I had a Samsung galaxy note handset , and I am unable to pair my phone to my laptop via Bluetooth, every time I try to connect ,the message will come that ‘driver not found’ ,I have used the computers connectivity wizard for this and also tried via kies to connect, but still it doesn’t work, please help me.

if you have tried via kies and you are unable to connect via Bluetooth , then you just go to android market and download an application called Astro Bluetooth , install it and then open it, and change your setting to Discoverable, you will certainly detect your device note that (Bluetooth is activated for 300 sec always remember to activate it each time you want to your device to be detected.