Thread: Revolt 1.5, bluetooth and swype crashed on LG Revolution

Revolt 1.5, bluetooth and swype crashed on LG Revolution

As per title mention, my LG revolution phone not able to work with the Revolt 1.5 bluetooth and swype application. In this phone, when the swaype keyboard is chosen sync not happen to a new device with the bluetooth. I need help to fix this sync type of problem. ANy help is much waited. Thanks.

Re: Revolt 1.5, bluetooth and swype crashed on LG Revolution

I don't think that this is bluetooth problem. this might be bluetooth proble. You need to simply make some try to fix this bluetooth issue. I think it is a software issue with the bluetooth 3 version. So, reinstall this software for solving your bluetooth problem.

If you think that the problem is being related with the swaype keyboard that you choosen during the synchronization, i would be say that simply try to reinstall swaype keyboard on this smartphone. It fix your problem.

If you found problem with your revolt 1.5, you can simply downgraded your revolt 1.5 flash root. This will be definitely work to fix your problem. Flashing custom ROMs is a root-only privilege, so if you faced problem after this rooting, i would be say that simply downgrade your phone. use suitable process and check its result.

For doing reinstalltion of the bluetooth software use the BluetoothFix.zip file on your smartphone. extract it and perform the necessary work on your lg revloution phone. use stpe by step process that presents on your phone manual. it helpful for you.

You can also apply data recovery process on your smartphone. FOr doing this process, Try and flash this through cwm and see how it works. Its well for you to fix your data recovery process on this smartphone. Check its result and fix your crashing problem.

I've had no issues with Bluetooth on Google Voice 1.3. Hence i would be say that just try this bluetooth apps with the Google Voice 1.3. tHis is well for you to fix the complex issue. Try it and check its result. This is well for you.