Thread: Unable to load widget after rebooting LG Revolution

Unable to load widget after rebooting LG Revolution

I purchased this LG Revolution smartphone and now i found some serious problem on it. Two days before i just flashing bk on this smartphone. Now i found that whenever i simply try to load this widget by rebooting process, it goes failure. I need some useful suggestions that works to fix this complicated problem. Android Ice cream sandwich running on my phone. Thanks for any such help.

Re: Unable to load widget after rebooting LG Revolution

If this will be make the problem i recommend to you for try reinstalling this widget on your smartphone. This reinstall widget helps to fix your problem. This is well for you to use it and check its result. Widgets can be downloaded and installed from the Android Market. Hence use it and check its result.

I think this happens because of the flashing bk. In that case, you need removing the supercharger included with Google Voice 1.3. This will be work to fix your widget loading problem. Use any latest version of this GV and then install it on your phone. May be it helpful for you.

You can find many custom skins on android market as well as few custom sites. Hence i would be say that simply try to use this android market or any other site and install latest widget on your smartphone. This is well for solving your widget problem.

Try doing a factory reset, even though it blows it might help you. This factory reset may be work for you to fix your rebooting kind of problem. Hence i try this and check your result. This is well for to use any backup strage device if you previously created on your smartphone. This will make an impact for you.

In appwidget docs of your smartphone, just enter below line and that't it. You found your result.
    appWidgetManager.updateAppWidget(appWidgetId, views);

What happens when you go into the widget apps on your phone? If you found the "Enable always-on mobile" as not selected, it could be one reason. Hence i recommend simply enable this option in your widget apps. that's it. You found that your mobile phone is being able to always detect the widget apps during rebooting this smartphone.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    In appwidget docs of your smartphone, just enter below line and that't it. You found your result.
    appWidgetManager.updateAppWidget(appWidgetId, views);
    Above mentioned process is useful for updating such complicated widget application. While another solutions on it is beings next. Open, applications management. Locate widgets apps are present on the SD card. If it exist, you need to transfer them to the phone memory. AFter finishing this transfer process, just reboot your phone. You found good result.

Yes, this transfer widget to the phone memory process is being really effective for you. For doing this process, just go to Settings-> Applications-> Battery Solo Widget. Then choose "Move to phone" option on there. It move all the widget apps on phone memory. It helps to fix your complicated problem.

Uninstall and reinstall is only best way to fix your widget loading problem on this android phone. I used android gingerbread OS on my phone and found same issue last week. Then simply i do the Uninstall and reinstall of widget on it. Finally i got the respective result on it. You can also choose this process.

I'm having the same problem. It just started tonight. So, i contact to the lg service center today morning. expert directly reinstall android on this smartphone. now all are works fine. My phone is in warranty period. So, i here recommend that you can also use this and check its result. Its well for you.