Thread: Where can i have PMB for sony DSC-HX100V?

Where can i have PMB for sony DSC-HX100V?

HI, i have recently bought this sony DSC-HX100V camera for myself and everything works fine but still i have noticed as i haven’t gotten the PMB installed in the camera, don’t know why? Thus please let me know how can i get this PMB in my camera? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Where can i have PMB for sony DSC-HX100V?

It seems like though you might have searched all over the internet but not on the official website itself. Thus i would like to aware you as PMB is downloadable from the official Sony support website.

However, it is only available if you can enter the code printed on the disc that originally accompanied the camera. Thus first of asll you should also make sure whether you have gotten any such disk as well or not, but i am sure you must have.

But if suppose you couldn’t have then you can simply contact the seller as well because they has a copy of the disc that they can send to you then that would help but aside from that,

Though i am agree with the above user but still let me tell you as you don’t require PMB but it could be obtainable for download at the Sony site as mentioned by the above user as well. and off course with other ways you can simply upload images without PMB by using USB card reader with a slot for your Memory Stick. Once you got the USB you have to simply plug the card reader into a USB port. eliminate the memory card from the camera and insert into the correct slot on the card reader.

apart from this you can make use of My Computer or Windows Explorer to locate the Memory Stick next copy the files and paste them into a folder on your computer. But you can have another option as well like you can plug the card reader into a USB slot after that go to Device Manager and locate it to Autorun so that while you insert your Memory Stick the wizard will start and prompt you through the upload.

Thanks for the advice, I wanted to get a copy of the software because it appears to have a number of really good functions but still can anybody let me know can Picasa will do what PMB does ? PMB is an awful piece of software as per my belief though i have mentioned it has good functions.

Though its your choice off course, anyways see if you wanted to have this software for your camera then you can simply download it from here.

I would say It is time to abandon PMB because really this is nothing but a real nightmare rather you should get a "memory stick" card reader for your computer through which you can simply perform you desire action.