Thread: My LG revolution is stuck in fastboot mode

My LG revolution is stuck in fastboot mode

I have a LG revolution smartphone that running with the android 2.3.4 OS. I never rooted this smartphone ever before. So, when i try to perform fastbooting on it, i found that this will be makes problem. It stuck during this fastboot process on my LG revolution smartphone. Thanks for such guidance.

Re: My LG revolution is stuck in fastboot mode

FOr solving this fastboot problem on your android smartphone, i suggest to you for use below method.
    • Confirm fastboot drivers installed on it.
    • If it installed use the recovery-cwm-pr1-fastboot-flash.img file for recovery purpose.
    • Extract it on your smartphone if already compressed.
    • Run below code On your smartphone.
    • fastboot flash recovery <path/to/>/recovery-cwm-pr1-fastboot-flash.img
    • That't it. It works to fix your fastboot problem.

You can also do same process with the ClockWorkMod or AmonRa Recovery. Both the applications comfortable to perform the custom recovery on this smartphone. Hence try this and check its result.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    You can also do same process with the ClockWorkMod or AmonRa Recovery. Both the applications comfortable to perform the custom recovery on this smartphone. Hence try this and check its result.
    Same problem presents on my smartphone. It was doing one of it's reboots processing with this LG revolutions smartphone. You need to simply perform this task on your smartphone. Try for getting correct result.

If your LG Revolutionary smartphone is still under one year warranty with Verizon, you need use it. Try to replace this smartphone with the new one. Use it and check its result. This will be work to fix your fastboot mode with stuch problem on this mobile.

It's something that happens on Gingerbread OS. i would be say to you for just try to either use other android OS on your smartphone. This is well for getting correct result on this smartphone. If possible then install Ice Cream Sandwitch on this mobile phone. i hope you know ICS installation process.

You can just use other method to fix your fastboot problem instead of reinstalling another android OS. DO uninstall and clean installation of fastboot.exe, Android SDK, AdbWinApi.dll, Java JDK, and CWMrecoveryrevolution.img for our smartphone. Try this using the respective things on your smartphone. This might be work in your phone instead of applying this OS installtion process.

Yes, this is helpful for you. For doing this process, you need to apply below steps.
    1. Install the Android SDK in C: drive of laptop.
    2. Run Android SDK and install extra AndroidSDK package.
    3. USe proper way to install Java JDK.
    4. Extract rar file that exist in androidSDK/tools folder.
    5. RUn command prompt on this laptop.
    6. COnnect your smartphone to this laptop.
    7. In CMD, enter below code.
      cd c:/androidSDK/tools
      fastboot erase recovery
      fastboot flash recovery CWMrecoveryrevolution.img
    8. AFter getting successful message enter last command in your command prompt.
      fastboot reboot
      It fix your problem. Try this and check its result.

Same problem Here. Then i try this process which i suggest to you. Ensure that latest drivers for fastboot installed on your smartphone. Use Settine menu for this confirmation. If there is no such kind of drivers present on this smartphone, you can simply use the online help. Install latest fastboot driver on it. That's it.

If still it got some problem, Try a different cable, usb port, or possibly computer. May be this will be also beneficial for you. Apply it on your LG revolution smartphone. The same kind of solutions i used when i found such fastbooting mode problem. Using different cable, USB port or computer, there is some possibility where the smartphone is capable to fix stuck in fastboot mode problem.

Instead of doing all this thing you have to use recovery image in command line to android phone. Execute below mentioned command on command prompt that connected with your smartphone. This command works to fix your problem. FOr getting this command you need to simply use the official site help.
    fastboot flash recovery <name of img>