Thread: Automatic Update apps without opening App Store on iPhone and iPad

Automatic Update apps without opening App Store on iPhone and iPad

I want to here know that is there any way to update an existing iOS 5 apps on iPhone and iPod without opening app store app? need some useful suggestions over this issue that works to fix my complicated problem. Is there anyone already do it or not?? Thanks for such help.

Re: Automatic Update apps without opening App Store on iPhone and iPad

As per my own experience there is no such kind of possibility presents on iOS. Definitely you can update your apps using the app store apps. Still apple doesn't provide such kind of facility but you need to wait some time. i am sure that you can catch such useful information's related to this iPhone and iPOd device that running with iOS.

There is possibility to install iOS compatible apps without app store. Use for a Enterprise/Corporate development license with Apple. Such kind of Ad-Hoc application works to install applications on your iOS based iPhone or iPod. It install apps without app store and i used it already on my iPhone. I never sure that the it also works to automatically update your iOS compatible apps. You can search more on that.

Apple Push Notification Service is a service created by Apple Inc. It require an active Wi-Fi or cellular connection. You need to active this service. After enabling this service, you got some notifications on your iPhone or iPOd. Then you can simply Follow the instructions that mentioned on this notifications. Its well for you to perform update with proper way.

Yes, definitely you need to use this Apple Push Notification Service. It is a robust and highly efficient service for your apple devices. Go to Settings > Notifications. You found this enable Apple Push Notification Service. Use it and check its output. you can found that it displays number of notifications for updating your iPhone and iPod devices.

MOst of the individual applications also able to provide this option. if your device has Automatic Download options for apps, enabled that option. Its also the well know option for solving the automatic apps updates on this iPhone and iPod devices. Use it for individually update your applications.