Thread: How to upgrade V6 Supercharger to U9 RC4 on LG Revolution

How to upgrade V6 Supercharger to U9 RC4 on LG Revolution

Hello friends, i wanted to update the V6 supercharger on the LG Revolution phone, i want it to update to the latest version, but i am not able to download and also there is not appropriate method to do it. I am also not getting the update file on the internet, if i at least get that then i would do something to upgrade. So does anyone has done the upgrade of the V6 Supercharger to U9 RC4 then how did you do it and also please help me to do it so that i can do it. Thank you.

Re: How to upgrade V6 Supercharger to U9 RC4 on LG Revolution

• I will help you to upgrade the V6 Supercharger to U9 RC4, you just need to follow the following steps:
    • You better download V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-update9_RC4.sh from below.
    • Launch Script Manager
    • click "browse as root" button and allow/remember when SU popup appears
    • Then click on OK.
    • Search for the V6 SuperCharger PDF file and select it (it will be mostly in the SDcard in the download folder)
    • You will get a Popup and tick the "Fav" and "SU" buttons which it is been added to the favorite and then you click on the "RUN" and note that you do not run this in BOOT.
    • Then script will run and you will been asked some questions so better tap on YES which is asked for to create the local.prop and the init.rc
    • Then it will ask that is the home is locked in memory then you better Tap NO
    • Now you will be able to see "Driver's Console" and some more information that what is been running on your phone vis-a-vis SuperCharger.
    • You need to remove the GV's baked-in SuperCharger so for that you better select the option 15 and do the restart of the phone with option 29.
    • As the phone restart you open Script Manager and launch the V6 script, as you have added in the favorites then you get in Script Manager>Menu>Favorites
    • In the Driver's Console you have to select one option under the 512 HP (5, 6, or 7), if you select 5 then you can run more apps in the background, if you select 7 then the performance of the phone will increase and then also you do not want any of them then you select the 6 which is the best and recommended.
    • When you select the option then you will get the option of the SuperClean and Restart then you tap on YES.
    • When the phone again restart then relaunch the script and in the Driver's Console, run the 13, 20, & 18 option, when the option 18 is completely then you will be need to do SuperClean Restart, for that you need to select the option 30.
    • So the phone restart and you better confirm that everything is been installed proper or not.
    • To check that you need to go to Driver's Console you will be able to see the following
      1. Launcher is SUPERCHARGED
      2. OOM Grouping Fixes ARE in effect
      3. Current values MATCH Prior SuperCharge
      4. Nitro Lag Nullifier is Installed
    • So now is phone is upgraded and you can use it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: How to upgrade V6 Supercharger to U9 RC4 on LG Revolution

Thank you for the suggestion and also for the method which you have told me and also i think it will work and upgrade the Supercharger.