Thread: Need to get text message as default instead of iMessage on iOS 5

Need to get text message as default instead of iMessage on iOS 5

I used iPhone 4s with iOS 5 os. Now when android phone send me message, it comes on my iMessage of iOS 5. I found that this iOS 5 detect it as a default. I need to set the text message as a default. Is there any way to to replace to a text message? Can anyone provide any help for doing this process?? Thanks in advance for any such .

Re: Need to get text message as default instead of iMessage on iOS 5

You can just simply try to disabled iMessage in your iPhone. If it possible, turn off iMessage. Use the Messages tab in settings and just set iMessage button to "off". That's it. It works to fix your problem. Now you can able to get the text message as a default instead of iMessage on iOS 5.

iMessage is a latest service from Apple. It helpful for a replacement for the traditional text message service. Most of the apple based phones provides such service. Main motive of iMessage is to send larger text messages throught the internet. Hence i would be say that If you want to send larger messages on your iPhone, its necessary for you to select the iMessage. You definitely like this features. Nothing more different presents between this iMessage and traditional text message.

Still if you want to access traditional text message on your iPhone, use cell phone network. Yes, its simple to just use traditional text message on your iPhone. just send text message using phone network that presents on your iPhone 4s.

Yes, there is possibility with this iOS 5 for you can only send iMessages to other iOS 5 users without disturbing the setting of the iMessage. Its well for don't do any additional work with the iMessage. iMessage use the internet connections for sending the longer text messages while the traditional text message working with the internet. Hence use it.