Thread: Unable to play Audio book since the iOS 5 Update on iPod Touch

Unable to play Audio book since the iOS 5 Update on iPod Touch

This is really a odd situation since I have update to the iOS 5 my iPod touch is not able to play the Audio book . now I bought all my audio books form the iTunes and I am also able to load then on my iPod touch although the individual section on the album is graded out , and it don’t show anything on the album art and nevertheless it won’t t allow me play them to . can anyone here help me on this I would be really appreciating this thanks

Re: Unable to play Audio book since the iOS 5 Update on iPod Touch

I had the same issue with the default music app and audiobook .I had to manually delete the audiobook from my device by checking the box for 'manually manage music and videos' in iTunes, then delete the files, then re-add them once more. Have a glance at the audiobook entries beneath your device in iTunes - mine had a sync icon next to them as if to point that the matter was obtaining them onto the device, instead of with the player itself. I havent however tried to uncheck the box for 'manually manage music and videos' for concern of breaking the audiobook once more.

I simply bought my ipod bit last month 4g, with IOS 5 . I will see my audio books in my ITunes library however if I connect my iPod, I cannot see any operate which will enable me to sync audio books Finally I dragged and dropped audio bookes to my device. currently i would like to delete it.. the matter currently is a way to do it, while not doing a clean format of the device. Any advice?

In iTunes, when your iPod is connected and you click on it, you get menu things information, Apps, Tones. showing your sync preferences. one amongst the things is Books. On the Books page, if you scroll down you see Audiobooks. that is where you decide on the books you would like synced. you'll conjointly create a playlist with the book you would like to repeat and then simply check the playlist within the half that claims "Include Audiobooks from playlist. If you delete a book from the playlist, it'll be faraway from the iPod result time you sync it.