Thread: After upgrading LG revolution to gingerbread browser back button has stopped working

After upgrading LG revolution to gingerbread browser back button has stopped working

I am using LG Revolution mobile phone and I am facing problem with this mobile phone after upgrading mobile phone with gingerbread. In my mobile phone when I use internet from the default browser at that time back button does not work. This problem has started after upgrading the mobile phone. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: After upgrading LG revolution to gingerbread browser back button has stopped working

I am aware of this problem with my device same thing after upgrading it and after that I have first tried to solve this problem by trying different solution and then I have come to know that this problem can be solved by resetting the mobile phone and after that I have take the backup of all the data from my mobile phone and then I have reset the mobile phone and after resetting the mobile phone all the things started working properly. I think you should also reset the LG Revolution mobile phone and after resetting the mobile phone you have to check whether back button of the browser works properly or not.

According to me after resetting the LG Revolution mobile phone you will not face any problem with the browser.

Re: After upgrading LG revolution to gingerbread browser back button has stopped working

If you want to reset the LG Revolution mobile phone then you have to follow this steps.

• In your LG Revolution mobile phone go to the settings.
    • Choose privacy option.
    • Select the factory data reset.
    • Then tap on the reset in LG Revolution mobile phone.
    • After that you mobile phone will get reset.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you have to visit the LG service center and after visiting there you have to tell them problem which you are facing in your mobile phone and after hat they will give you proper solution regarding this and then your problem will get solved.