Thread: LG Revolution stuck in Recovery

LG Revolution stuck in Recovery

I am using the LG Revolution and every time I try to start the pho ne then it get booted into the Recovery. This was not the problem earlier when I bought the phone but have started getting this issue from last two days. I cannot understand that what should I do in order to get this problem with this and what should I do to get it solve d. If you have some suggestion for me then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies and suggestion on this.

Re: LG Revolution stuck in Recovery

I think that you will have to hard reset your phone in order to get this resolved. So what you can do is, just search for the method for this on google and you will get the steps to do that. I think that problem will be resolved after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aalap View Post
    I think that you will have to hard reset your phone in order to get this resolved. So what you can do is, just search for the method for this on google and you will get the steps to do that. I think that problem will be resolved after this.
    Thank you so much for your quick reply on this but I have already tried with that but that does not helped me. I think that there is something very serious with the phone.

It will be better for you if you can just contact to dealer or the manufacturer for this issue as they are the best people to troubleshoot the issue. They know that what is the possible issues that can happen and how that can be resolved. I am quite sure that you will get the working solutions.

Make sure that the battery which you are using is fully charged. If that is not charged completely then also you will get the issues like this.

You might not be doing the recovery in proper way and because of that you are facing this issue. So just look at the manual and see for the correct procedure to do this. If you do any mistake with that then you might also lose your phone and that is also not be taken under warranty.