Thread: disabling verify-bytecode can give more ram and speed up the lg revolution phone?

disabling verify-bytecode can give more ram and speed up the lg revolution phone?

i recently purchased this phone and was quite satisfied with this phone about its speed and ram which it carried. but i would like in the case if it is possible to increase the speed of the phone . yes there is no issue on teh speed of the phone but like in this matter, if it was possible to increase.could it work in this case.

re: disabling verify-bytecode can give more ram and speed up the lg revolution phone?

i was also of the same opinion. in my case, if there is an increased speed i would love thsi phone more. i made an attempt awhile back when my phone is on v4 revolt 1.5. It works but some apps just are not able to run on it. i have noticed that If the apps run it will load faster and will definitely run a bit smoother. there was much excitement on my side and in terms with the GB and GV and forgot to flash it.

re: disabling verify-bytecode can give more ram and speed up the lg revolution phone?

after flashing my phone .there were no issue s coming on my side. i have all apps and in my case, there is a good working of apps and the loading time is much reduced, but depends on configuration of apps so some apps seems to load faster about some seconds of time and there is smoother running of apps too.

Another thing is while at the time of rebooting and checking the available ram from settings-application-running service i am having some 211mb free and it constantly have 123 mb free lowest I got is 90 mb free. apart from this, Multi-task performance is better. also switching between different apps was quick in addition with loading being fast. there was definitely a better improvement than the previous one.

i was also making similar attempt but in my case i was experiencing an error at the time of getting ready to reboot saying the folders couldn't be able to locate or something like that. are there any solutions for the same.

i did something like this to have a solution over folders not able to locate . Put the file in ext sd card and then Flash from ext sd card in the similar way where you flash a theme or rom. the other option available for you is to rename the file but the problems may persist after making try for this. . but take a note into consideration that you are not able to flash from update even after renaming the file.

Re: disabling verify-bytecode can give more ram and speed up the lg revolution phone?

some people find it difficult in recognizing the files and to them i would like to say that there's a RZ-dalvik-update.zip file you can download and flash from cwm. i can say that there will be no problems again occurring in your case.