Thread: LG Revolution restarts after receiving the texts

LG Revolution restarts after receiving the texts

I am using LG Revolution mobile phone which has Android OS, v2.2. in my mobile phone I am facing problem. Whenever I receive message in my LG Revolution mobile phone after that it restarts automatically. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is really frustrating for me. If any one has solution regarding this then please help me.

Re: LG Revolution restarts after receiving the texts

Are you using stock message application for messages or you are using any third party application? If you are using any third party application in your LG Revolution mobile phone then you should remove that application from your LG Revolution mobile phone and after removing that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

Yes I will also suggest you same solution. Many times due to third party application in the mobile phone this type of problem can take place and that is why I will suggest you to that you should first remove the third party application from your mobile phone and after removing that application from your mobile phone you have to restart your LG Revolution mobile phone. After restarting the LG Revolution mobile phone you have to check while after receiving the message in LG Revolution mobile phone your mobile phone gets restarts or not. I think after removing the third part application from your LG Revolution mobile phone it will not get restart automatically.

If you need any more help then let me know.

I am also a user of LG Revolution mobile phone and I am also facing same problem with my LG Revolution mobile phone. Whenever I receive message in my mobile phone at that time my mobile phone vibrates 4 to 5 times and then it restarts. I have noticed that this problem occurs when set vibration mode on my LG Revolution mobile phone. With normal mode it does not give such problem. If any one have same problem and have solution then let me know.

Thank you in advance.

I have searched on the internet and I have come to know that many users have similar type of issues. I will suggest you to try to fix this problem by resetting the LG Revolution mobile phone. First you have to make sure that you have backup of all the data from your LG Revolution mobile phone and after that you have to reset the device and then check whether same problem occurs or not.

If you want to reset your LG Revolution mobile phone then you have to perform these steps.

First you have to go to the settings in your LG Revolution mobile phone and after going in the setting in your LG Revolution mobile phone you have to tap on the privacy. Now after that you have to tap on the Factory data reset. In that option you will see the reset phone option and now you have to select that option. After that you have to enter password if it prompts for it. Now after that your mobile phone will get reset. If your problem get solved after that then your have to restore the backup data to your phone.

As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I am not using any third party application with my mobile phone and I take the backup of all the data from my mobile phone and after that I have performed factory reset in my LG Revolution mobile phone and after doing factory reset in my mobile phone also I get same issue. id there any other way to get rid of this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

You have mentioned after resetting the mobile phone also you are facing the same problem and that is why I would like to that their might be something wrong with your LG Revolution mobile phone and you should visit LG service center and then you have tell them about the problem which you are acing and after that they will give you proper solution.

I hope after vesting the service center your problem will get solved.

Thank you for helping me after referring your above reply I have visited the LG service center and I have tell about my problem and then they have checked my devoice and find it was hardware fault and I get replacement. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.