Thread: How To Unroot Lg Revolution???

How To Unroot Lg Revolution???

I have purchased a LG revolution Android smartphone with 2.2 Froyo Android OS and I have rooted it . But now I want to unroot it because the phone becomes static and shows no development at all on his own. So can anyone help me out of this because I am terribly annoyed. Any help regarding this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How To Unroot Lg Revolution???

It is a very simple and easy process. Kindly follow the foll steps:

• Open the root explorer of the device
    • Go to system>>application
    • Delete the superuser.apk file from application folder
    • Download superuser
    • Open root explorer
    • Go to system>>xbin
    • Delete superuser
    • Go to system>>bin
    • Again delete superuser
    • Go to market
    • uninstall the superuser
    • reboot your device

Thanks a lot friend for your help.but can u tell me how to return to the stock look?? Do I need to flash a ROM for that purpose???? Do they check that if I rooted or not???

Friend have u flashed your ROM too…I thought u just rooted your device. U have to give me all information about what you have done initially.

I apologize for this my friend. I am sorry I have flashed it to gingervolt 1.2 and I am trying very hard to get back to the stock as it is as it was earlier. This thing is annoying me really. I cannot find a way through please help me.

I think you should have made a backup of your first installed clockwork. And after that flash your ROM with V7.tot. it will take you back to the stock. And you find it easy to root your mobile. I think this should help. Give me your feedback when it is done.

I think u should contact the LG customer service no…they will assure you help and they will give accurate information about your dilemma . here are some LG customer care numbers - 1800-180-9999 (BSNL/MTNL Toll free) / 3901 0909 (Others). They will solve your problem very well.

I think u should go to LG Store or retail outlets to fix your problem . there are especially trained and skilled experts made available for us who will repair your problem practically . you will not have that burden to solve the issue on your own and get double tension . if u have taken your mobile from LG official Gallery they will charge you free for repairing of your mobile as you will have the warranty card of LG. just relax u will get this job done for sure. They will repair or replace your mobile. Give me your feedback.

Thanks a lot buddies for all your suggestions. I have tried many things you suggested me to unroot but I have failed as I had not made any backup and flashed my ROM. It was the biggest mistake I have done. So now I am going to give my mobile to LG care center. They will repair or replace my mobile. Thanks a lot friends for your suggestions. I am really admired.