Thread: how to fix bricked lg revolution

how to fix bricked lg revolution

i recently purchased the lg revolution,and it served a great smart phone. I simply made a flash of the revolt rom onto it. i came to the notice that afterward it gets to the boot screen and freezes after the animation. the screen goes black after this and there is no movement further. please if someone can provide any ideas regarding it, then it would be really helpful.

Re: how to fix bricked lg revolution

the possible solution for this could be so as at the time of booting up hold the volume down and power button and it should boot up to cwm. there was a similar type of problem in my case and it should work in your case also. it will ask for erasing of the data. reply positively and then it will just boot up into cwm and will not be able to erase any kind of data.

there was no change after trying to hold the volume both up and down at several times and it continues to freezes then goes black again. i don't know much about this issue. anyone finding solution can help me here.

you are unable to get with it because, you are not pressing the power button and volume up or down properly. or you should do this previous to when you see the lg logo press and hold them down for a while don't let go. It should definitely go into recovery mode after this. so finally for thsi purpose, you need to keep holding pwr & dwn for some seconds till it reach the data wipe screen and then hit the pwr 2x to go into cwm. after this have a data wipe and that should fix that issue.

there are several things which come in our way. you should have a check over that are there any froyo or gb at the time of flash revolting. i should recommend that you Don't flash revolt if you on gb and don't flash gingervolt if you're on froyo it'll break your phone.

according to my consideration , i think that , GingerVolt is good. Voltbread and not as good as GingerVolt when flashing the Revolt over GB.

ensure of pressing / holding down the volume down button every time. at the time of when you power on the phone, have a press of both buttons at the same time and don't let go until you are able to see the recovery screen.