Thread: Newly purchased Samsung Galaxy Note's seal is broken

Newly purchased Samsung Galaxy Note's seal is broken

I had ordered the brand new Samsung Galaxy Note and today I got it from the third party seller of the ebay. For the first time ever I have ordered something from the ebay and this doesn’t sounds good for me. The reason is that I have ordered a brand new phone and the seal of the package were broken and to avoid that some temporary seal was placed on the top of the original seal to look like it is a factory device product. I got a doubt and for this I called the third party seller for this issue. He told some reasons that the seal was broken already from the distributor he bought the Note. And for this reason he applied the temporary seal on the top of the original seal. I have not seen happened before. As I am new how could I know is he saying correct or not ?
    The appearance of the Note is like a brand new product but I don’t trust the seller. Can anyone help me out of this problem ? Sorry for the lengthy explanation but I don’t know anything about this.. Any suggestions …… Thank You….

Re: Newly purchased Samsung Galaxy Note's seal is broken

I would like to pay some attention to your question because this query is now becoming a common issue. If they have told you that it is a factory product than you don’t have to worry too much. I also order many things from the amazon and the products are good and long-lasting. But again you cannot trust because it is a third party seller. So, if you are thinking too much on it then call them for the replacement or refund…..

Now, this is a common issues with many public on the forums discussion. Yesterday only, I have seen on a forum that there was a guy who had ordered the Galaxy Nexus from the amazon and he found that the seal was already broken. Reading on the further discussions on this topic I came to know that the distributors do break the seals of the products so that inside the box they could put the cord adapter. Again they seal it but with a temporary seal on the top of original seal.

Don’t worry too much if they have given guarantee that it’s a company product then it will work fine…. I order many products from the ebay and have faced the seal broken issues also. But the product which I got is still working well…. Sometimes it is a bad luck that you can get a false product….

I have too orderd the Samsung Galaxy Note from the ebay last week. I got the product and the seal was not broken. The package was well sealed and the product is working fine. It could be sometimes that seal broken case happens… But at last it’s a third party seller.. We cannot completely trust on them…… I hope this help s you.
    Is there anyone with the same problem here ??

Same case happened with my friend. Last month he ordered the iPhone from the ebay and noticed that the seal of the package was already broken. This is very disappointing that the distributors open the factory sealed package to add some gift or a warranty card along to publish their names. They are very smart to put the duplicate seal over the factory seal. Then my friend came to me for the suggestions. After looking at the iPhone it was looking brand new but my friend was not sure that was a new product. So, I told him to call the customer care of the ebay and ask for the refund… This is really disgusting guys that you don’t get sealed products….
    I hope this would be a worth suggestion……