Thread: How to put files and not apps in the internal storage of HTC Sensation XE

How to put files and not apps in the internal storage of HTC Sensation XE

I have recently purchased the HTC Sensation XE smartphone. I am new to this phone and I don’t know anything about this phone. Can anyone here tell me that how to put files and not apps in the internal storage of HTC Sensation XE? The problem is that whenever I connect the phone using the USB to my PC only the data inside the SD card is shown. Is there any option that we can access to the internal storage?
    Any suggestions?
    I don’t want rooting that is why I am asking is there any chance?

Re: How to put files and not apps in the internal storage of HTC Sensation XE

Sorry,… But I don’t think that this is possible. It is not possible to put the files in the internal storage of the HTC Sensation XE. I was facing the same problem and I have too tried to find any way to put some files into the internal storage of this phone. But the results were negative. I have also checked that on many forums there is the discussion on this topic but the proper solutions are not given.

I am also facing the same problem. I have the memory card of the 8 GB in my HTC Sensation XE smartphone. One day, all the memory of the SD card was full and I want to transfer some of the files to the internal memory. I tried by all possible ways but the files were unable to transfer. The phone has the internal storage of the 4GB and still it doesn’t allows to transfer the files to the internal memory. This is Really disappointing guys…....
    Is there any other solution that we can transfer the files into the internal storage of this phone?

The HTC Sensation XE smartphone comes with the internal memory storage of the 4GB and out of this only the 1 GB is available for the use. Other is used by the system. And as far as my knowledge is concerned about this phone, I don’t think so there is any solution for the files to transfer from the SD card to the internal memory of the phone.