Thread: Where can i purchase White HTC Sensation XE

Where can i purchase White HTC Sensation XE

Hello Friends……Looking at the above question you might have understood what I want to ask. Being more specific, I want to know that from where can I get the White color HTC Sensation XE. I have seen this phone in one of the guy’s hand. It was looking very impressive and stylish and white is also my favorite color. So, that’s the reason why I want to buy this phone in white color. Can anybody suggest me from where should I purchase this phone?
    Any suggestions would be very helpful and appreciated too……

Re: Where can i purchase White HTC Sensation XE

I would like to tell you that I have purchased the brand new "White HTC Sensation XE". I have ordered it from the amazon. This phone is awesome and it looks very attractive in white color. I have ordered this phone for $627.00 and now only few are in the stock. So go and grab it before some one takes it. I hope this helps you….

I got the White HTC Sensation XE from the ebay 1 week ago. This phone has blown everybody’s mind. The total cost for this phone which I ordered it form the ebay was $617.41 You can try to purchase this phone from the ebay.

That is really awesome guys. I wonder I could also have the same phone in white color. I would like to see some of the pics of this phone can anybody uplaod it? Also I want to ask that did you got the phone from the ebay UK? I stay in UK and I haven't seen any release of this phone yet ? Could you please tell me so that I can search in the ebay UK?

Thanks in advance……

I too bought the White HTC Sensation XE smartphone from the ebay. I don’t know whether the ebay UK has it or not. Rather if you want the White body cover than you will get it on the ebay UK.The phone cost me around $618. You will have to search this phone under the cell phone category for the HTC Sensation XE.

And here is the image of my White HTC Sensation XE :-

Order it soon because there is only few stock remaining in the white color...
    I hope you like this…....

Thank you so much for the suggestion guys… The above uploaded image is awesome and I am soon going to buy the White HTC Sensation XE. The phone is really looking very much attractive in this White color.