Thread: Best way to video chat in Apple iPhone 4S

Best way to video chat in Apple iPhone 4S

I have bought the Apple iPhone 4S. Most of my friends are living outside the country. I want to know that which is the best way that I can have a video chat with them. I have installed the Skype app on my phone but this app seems to be very unclear when it comes to video chat. The phone was on the WiFi connection and on the 4G network. Even the video quality was bad with he Skype app. So is there any other app so that the video chat would be done in a good way?
    Thank You in advance for the answers…..

Re: Best way to video chat in Apple iPhone 4S

I think the Tango is the best app with the iPhone for the video chat. I am having the Tango app installed on my iPhone 4S and I am using this app to video chat with my parents who are residing outside the country.
    The video appears in a clear quality when you are on the video chat.

I too have the tango app installed on my iPhone and my brother is also having the tango app installed on his Galaxy Nexus S. We are using this app since few months and are really happy while we are on the video chat. The video quality is good and this is the best app I think for the iPhone to have a video chat.
    Believe me, by installing this app you will experience a better video chat…….

My friend is having the Samsung Galaxy Note and I am having the iPhone 4S. We both use the Google Talk or Gtalk to have the video chat. The video quality is fine and still we are using the same app for the video chat past few months. So,If you want ti try then you can go with this app also….

One of my friend is using the Vtok application for the chat or the video chat. He uses the Vtok app on his brand new Ipad2 to have a video chat with the users having the Google Talk or Gtalk. The video quality during the video chat or conferencing is very good as compared to the Skype and other applications that enable the video chat function. This is the best app for you to do the video chat…….

Hope this helps you in getting a proper solution...

I am too having the iPhone 4S and I want to know that is this really possible to have the Gtalk application in the iPhone 4SIs it true, because if this happens then I would be getting that app as the Gtalk has good video quality during the video chat? ? I would be very happy if anyone tells me about this…

Need Suggestions…..

Yes, this is true…...The Vtok application enables the users which are using the Google talk or Gtalk to have a connection with their friends using the iPhone 4S. This application is the best for having the voice and the video chat calls. It is also possible to send a short video call even when your friend is offline. He will receive this video call as the notification when he is logged in again. This application is amazing and most probably I would suggest you to go with this app….
    Thank you….I hope my suggestion was better..

Finally i have got this app into my iPhone 4S. Thank you so much for the above comment . This helped me a lot in getting the information about the best video app. I have just now downloaded the Vtok and enabled the video chat with my sister who is in London. The video appears to be clear without any blurr and noisy video.