Thread: Unable to see All mails for gmail in mail application with iOS 5

Unable to see All mails for gmail in mail application with iOS 5

I am using iPhone and I normally use to mange emails from my iPhone. From last some days I am facing problem with my Gmail account on my iPhone. Whenever I open mail application in my phone at that time I can not see all mails. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. If anyone has solutions regarding this then help me.

re: Unable to see All mails for gmail in mail application with iOS 5

It looks like that this problem has occurred because of the wrong settings. I think you should first check in mail application whether all the settings are proper or not. if you find ay thing wrong with the setting then you should correct the setting and after doing that you have to check whether you are facing same problem with Gmail or not.

I have read the problem which you are facing with your iPhone and I will also suggest you the same solution because wrong setting can cause this type of problems. You first check whether in Show in imap option all mail folder is selected or not. if it is not selected then you have to select All mails folder in show in imap section and then you will able to see the All mails in Gmail. I am telling you this because same problem occurred with me also and after that I have tried to search the solution on internet and after that I came to know that I have to change the setting in Show in imap option and after that I have tried that trick and my problem get solved.

I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

To set the all mails folder in show in imap option you have to first go to the account setting in your iPhone and after that you have to go to the gmail setting and at that you have to select the Show in imap option. In that option you have to make sure that all mail folder is selected. If it in selected then you have to select it and after that you have to check whether problem get solved or not.

After reading your solution I have go to the Gmail setting in my iPhone and then I have selected the all mails folder in show in imap option. After doing that also I was facing the same problem. I have also checked other setting in my iPhone but all other settings were proper. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

If anyone has solution regarding this then helps me.

According to me you should first remove gmail account from your iPhone and after removing the Gmail account from your iPhone you have toad the account again and do all the setting properly. After doing adding the Gmail account in your iPhone again you have to check whether you are able to see the all mails folder or not. as far as I know after adding the Gmail account again in your iPhone you will not face any problem. If you need any more help then let me know.

Re: Unable to see All mails for gmail in mail application with iOS 5

If above solution does not help you to fix this issue then you should try to fix this issue by resetting the iPhone. Many times by resetting the device we can fix this type of solution. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.