Thread: What is the use of Android quad-core tablet ?

What is the use of Android quad-core tablet ?

If in future I want to buy an Android Quad-core tablet is there any use of it in daily basis??? Regular dual core tablet can’t handle the same pressure?? Will quad core will improve the experience in our daily use??

re: What is the use of Android quad-core tablet ?

If you will use quad core you will feel user interface of Android to be really smooth. If you will dual core than the interface will be not fluidic as that in the quad core processors.

Quad core will be not that extra benefit for your user experience but the browser will surely handle the quad core in the future. Tablet quad core will be used with 5th companion core used for low power. Therefore it surely will be battery saver.you don’t have to charge the battery regularly. Nvidia has offered the new Quad core will indeed improve the battery life.

The Quad Core will enhance the speed of the device and will help the ms office application to run more faster. Hence your file sending, pdf sending or email sending will be that much quick because of the quad-core. Because I have seen that ms office works very fast on tegra 2. Quad core will therefore makes Android device more efficient to close unwanted apps forcefully.

Multiple apps will be benefited from using as they can work and perform easily on the quad core processors. Quad core will let the Android OS to overclock themselves slower than 2 GHz, but will still complete the work in same time as earlier. It will be depend on how tasks are threaded to accomplish also. The tasks will get complete in faster or same speed in eventually less time and the CPU can overclock itself to save more power that will stop your battery from getting draining.

Dual cores are coming with A15& Krait architectures and thus mobile systems are not seeing much difference in graphical user interface and fluidity there is very little chance that users will get carried away by quad core. The GPU also will become slow at the time of starting applications. If they will upgrade their GPU then it might work in their favor as the applications will start easily and will not stop functioning in between

Thanks guys.u have really helped me to explore the Quad core processors. In future when I will take any quad core tablet I will look forward to these points seriously.Thanks a lot guys.

Re: What is the use of Android quad-core tablet ?

A Quad-core processor is a single computing component with 4 independent actual processors called ‘cores’. Quad core processor is a multi-core processor in which the no of cores is very large enough for traditional multi-processor techniques and are no longer efficient. Examples of quad core (AMD Phenom II X4, intel's quad-core processors, i3 and i5, and i7 at intel core)