Thread: Do we have scribble button in Gmail application in iphone 4s

Do we have scribble button in Gmail application in iphone 4s

Hi, I have recently updated my Iphone 4s and everything seems to be working fine regardless of the Gmail application. In other words I am not able to get the scribble button in the application but I have seen it in my friend phone…I am not getting why not in my one? Or there is any settings for getting it on the screen?

Re: Do we have scribble button in Gmail application in iphone 4s

are you sure as you have seen that button on your friends phone? Because I don’t think there is any such button available…! But still I would like to suggest you that you should confirm it once again, and if you find the button you should also make sure whether you have installed the same version in your phone or not or else obviously you’ll not get that button whatever you do.

Are you sure as you have seen that button on your friends phone? Because I don’t think there is any such button available…! But still I would like to suggest you that you should confirm it once again, and if you find the button you should also make sure whether you have installed the same version in your phone or not or else obviously you’ll not get that button whatever you do.
    Yeah you are right as I was also thinking about the same but still after checking the version I came to know that we both have installed same application in the phone from the application store…but I am the only one not getting that scribble button. Any more suggestion left?

Yeah you are right as I was also thinking about the same but still after checking the version I came to know that we both have installed same application in the phone from the application store…but I am the only one not getting that scribble button. Any more suggestion left?
    I think it might be possible as there could be some problem with the application that you have installed…! Because it happens sometime…anyways have you ever tried reinstalling that application once again in your phone? If not then I would like to recommend you that you should first try to reinstall the software and see whether you are getting the same problem or not. If yes then you can have another option as well, I mean to say rather than downloading the application from the application store you should download it from any other website as there are so many available.