Thread: Does anyone use built-in vpn client in iOS 5?

Does anyone use built-in vpn client in iOS 5?

I have iOS 5 mobile OS on my iphone 4s and now i want to get the VPN client with this OS. Is there anyone already use such kind of facility with this iOS 5. How can i made this on my iPhone. If yes, please share your valuable knowledge. Thanks.

Re: Does anyone use built-in vpn client in iOS 5?

Such VPN clients with the CISCO certifications works well with the wifi or 3G. Hence this iOS is being comfortable with the VPN client. Whereas when we check this iOS 5 with VPN client, i found that this will might be makes problems. iOS 5.1 is beta version and hence i would be thinks that there is no possibility with this OS. Its well for you to try same thing with other OS.

As per my experience, IPSec Cisco VPN client on the iPhone is not compatible with Nortel Contivity VPN server. You need to simply use the other server like PPP for this VPN client process. Its well for you to fix such kind of complicated problem.

You can just try this with the VPN Express application. Express VPN provides a paid OpenVPN plus PPTP service. Order ExpressVPN now and free up your Internet. Its well for accessing the network connection on the iPhone using such VPN client. This is online apps that works well if your iOS helps it. You need to check its result with iOS 5. Hope it works with beta version.

I used iOS 4.1 on my iPHone and it works well for making the VPN client. BUt i don't think that there is any possibility with the iOS 5. making VPN means Virtual Private Network with the beta version is not possible. You need to wait for some time. AFter getting its full version, i am sure that this will be work to fix your VPN client problem.