Thread: how's the battery life with iOS 5.1?

how's the battery life with iOS 5.1?

Just curious if anyone has noticed a change in battery life. i found that there is some kind of bugs presents on this iOS 5.1. I used it on iPhone 4s and i found that this will be drains battery at the time of accessing this iOS 5.1. Can anyone found such similar kind of problem with this iOS 5.1. I need useful informations for fixing this complicated problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: how's the battery life with iOS 5.1?

Version 5.1 has only been released as a Beta and hence it might be possible that this iOS 5.1 is might be makes problem with the iPhone battery. Hence i would be say that there is no worry about it. This beta version expires on January 31, 2012 @ 8:00 PM. So, We can think that its full version may be comes with an earliest way. THIS IS wall for you to wait for such full version of the iOS 5.1.

I say use same battery and try to access other iOS version OS. Check that the battery drains or not. It it drains then this is battery issue. Otherwise the problems is definitely comes with the iOS 5.1. This is well for you to fix your battery life problem. Try this and check its result. Its well for you to detect the actual problem.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    I say use same battery and try to access other iOS version OS. Check that the battery drains or not. It it drains then this is battery issue. Otherwise the problems is definitely comes with the iOS 5.1. This is well for you to fix your battery life problem. Try this and check its result. Its well for you to detect the actual problem.
    Released alongside the iPhone 4S, iOS 5 has taken an aging mobile operating system. iOS, 5.1, is currently in the testing phase for developers. Hence we can be think that this is just temporary problem. In that case, you can simply use it for temporary and when its full version comes definitely you need to perform mobile OS update. Its good to see battery performance with the iOS 5.1. Its well for you to fix your complicated problem.

Battery life is significantly worse if you're in an area with Wi-Fi. We need to set wifi disabled option in this iPhone 4s. its necessary for saving the batter life. You can try with this process. Also remember that disabled bluetooth option here. Its also good for avoiding waste of battery life on any mobile OS. Its just suggestions that easily applicable on many mobile OS.

it's been hearing "that iOS 5.1 doesn't seem to really help with the iOS 5 battery issues. Most of the iOS users has been expereincing that. Hence i also say that this is definately the mobile OS issue. You can now use previous iOS version, if you care about your mobile battery life. its even better for avoiding any complex future problem with this mobile battery. Try htis and check its result. Hope you can save battery life by downgrading the iOS version on your iPhone. Its even better compared with continouing current version in iPhone 4s.