Thread: Does iOS 5 wirelessly backup with iCloud same as backing up with iTunes and a cable?

Does iOS 5 wirelessly backup with iCloud same as backing up with iTunes and a cable?

I used iOS 5 on my iPhone 4s and now i need to take wireless backup of iOS. Is this backup process alsmot similar as backing up with iTunes and a cable or something different?? We are know that backup with the iTUnes and a cable is being more easier. Hence i ask this questions here. I already do this backup backing up wirelessly process with iCloud. Hence please describe more thinks about this issue. Thanks for any help regarding this information.

re: Does iOS 5 wirelessly backup with iCloud same as backing up with iTunes and a cable?

Yes, there is almost similar process presents on this iOS 5. I also manually backup my synced books, music, messages and remaining data that presents on it. Here i used iCloud software for this process. Previously i applied backing up with the help of iTunes software and nothing differnt with this process. So, i think both the backup porcess almost similar for each other.

re: Does iOS 5 wirelessly backup with iCloud same as backing up with iTunes and a cable?

Users can also back up their iOS device data wirelessly to Apple's iCloud storage. Many of such users has been presents that works for doing such kind of task. Hence i would be say that instead of using iTunes software icloud is best for such a process. You can also get experience of this process. process i used is nothing different compared with the iTunes software and a cable.

The data included in an iCloud backup for your app is identical to that included in an iTunes backup. If the data presents on both the software is almost similar then why should it works like different. So, we can say that this iOS 5 wirelessly backup same as backing up with iTunes and a cable. iPhone Backup Extractor tools presents on both the iTunes and a iCloud software. Hence both the process definitely similar.

I am backup up to icloud after installing ios5 and it nothing gives any kind of problem on it. I never doing any backup process, with the help of iTunes, but i read something related to you topic. Yes, i also think that this iTunes and iCloud are almost providing similar backup tools. Hence definitely both are looking similar to each other.

Yes, both the iCloud and iTunes works for backup the settings, app data, SMS/Call history home screen layout on your iPhone. Hence there is no such difference with the iCloud and iTunes software. This is well for you to use any software that works well on your iPhone. You need to just go to iCloud and select number of apps or content that you want for backing up. Use it and check its result.

Re: Does iOS 5 wirelessly backup with iCloud same as backing up with iTunes and a cable?

iOS 5 was designed to work with iCloud, a cloud-based service that will sync and also capable to perform backing up process on your iPhone 4s. Hence iCloud is more useful for wireless backup as compared with the iTunes software. In this iTunes you need to connect wired connection to the computer and then perform such process. While in iCloud you never need to perform this process. IN iCloud you can use wifi after finishing backup process. It avoids any complicated problems with this OS. Its well for you.