Thread: is there any way to Sync notes from MacBook to iPhone

is there any way to Sync notes from MacBook to iPhone

i recently purchased the macbook laptop and was great while handling it. however i created notes on my macbook in mail and want it to appear on my iPhone. i dont want to create the quick notes which i usually create on my macbook. and need to to jot down quick notes it would be handy to then have these notes on my iPhone without having to actually create them . if anyone knows about it please let me know.

Re: is there any way to Sync notes from MacBook to iPhone

first of all, i can say here that you need to set that notes save to your me.com address on both iPhone and macbook device, and make a note that you don't save it on "On my Mac" or "your iphone's name" account".

the steps to follow to have your notes sync to the iphone are
    Under Composing tab, have a check that you have your @me.com address under "create notes in" in mail. this will enable every note which you create will tend to go directly to iCloud. also have a check of every note that you create on icloud site and similarly vice versa.

have a check in "show notes in inbox>>account info>>Mailbox behaviors for your me.com address, if you prefer seeing notes in Mail me.com inbox. thsi will be possible according to the steps followed and you will be able to see the notes in the inbox.

for the creation of notes you will be provided option On iOS. You are possibly making them on your iPhone, and not on me.com address to state further. after thsi have a check of your me.com address account as well. unable to make the assurity how you check in which account you are able to make the note in.

i should assume in this case that you should have the notes syncing over icloud enabled in Lion and in iOS5 both. i should say further that I synced all the notes from my iOS device to my Mac by means of iTunes and it worked well in my case. I cut&pasted them to my me.com inbox after they appeared in my Mail. they were on iCloud at that point. I made a deletion of every single note from my iOS device and at thsi point i just turned off notes syncing in iTunes and then made a setting up of iCloud syncing and then every note got pushed to it. it just works fine in my case.

finally you need to make a note of one thing that you have your notes backed up one way or the other while following this process. and there can be possibility of having the notes not syching or even tend to lose.