Thread: Unable to Open Email PDF files Attachments in iPhone running iOS 5

Unable to Open Email PDF files Attachments in iPhone running iOS 5

hello friends anyone have any idea about this? i have iOS 5 running iphone and ipad. here i have some problem with my email file attachment. actually when i am try to open PDF files Attachments from my email it cannot open. some of them open fine but in some Attachments its giving me problem. in other OS it works fine, but not so good in ios 5. i have try to search for this on many sites but no one have any answer for this. so anyone here have any problem like i have? anyone have any solution for this? please if anyone get any idea how i can solve this issue than provide me.

re: Unable to Open Email PDF files Attachments in iPhone running iOS 5

i also have the same problem with my iphone. i am trying to open my some documents which is send by my boss, but i cant open that PDF attachments. i think this is a bug. i am trying to open this in gmail. and if you also have this problem with gmail than may be its problem with IMAP. i think PDF download not recognized by Mail Application. and just hope that apple will sort this problem out very shortly.

just try iBooks. if you have problem to open your email attachment than this is best way to open it with iBooks. just download a pdf file and when you want to read it just click on the "Open in iBooks", you can find this in the upper right corner of the screen. iBooks will open and you see the PDF using the iBooks application.

i also have the same problem and i am finding for some sowtware which help me to read PDF files in my ipad. anyone have any idea about any software which helps to read Email PDF files Attachments in my ipad?

RE
    there are some software which help you to read your email pdf file just give an attempt:
    • Aji Reader
    • iPDF
    • DropBox

you can easily get this sowtware from apple store. so just try tihs if this will helpful for you.

i dont have any problem with my pdf attachment files. yesterday one of my friend send me some list of pdf attachment file and i open it in my iphone running ios 5. and i cant get any problem in this. i dont know how you all getting this problem. i think there are some problem in you device that is in your iphone or ipad. just call technical person and ask them to help you to solve this problem.

Re: Unable to Open Email PDF files Attachments in iPhone running iOS 5

i am actually have problem with my hotmail account. i am trying to open my pdf file but i cant be able to do it. so as someone here said that its problem with gmail, but i get this problem with my hotmail account. so now what is the problem? is this problem with gmail or hotmail or problem with ios 5 or problem with some setting or anything else? this is really irritating now.