Thread: in IPhone 4S Siri works with 3g but does not work with WIFI

in IPhone 4S Siri works with 3g but does not work with WIFI

I have recently bought iPhone 4s and while using my iPhone 4s I have notice problem with the SIRI in my iPhone 4S. now whenever I WIFI in my iPhone 4s at that time Siri gives, "Sorry, I'm having trouble connecting to the network." But when I use it with 3G at that time it works fine. How to solve this problem?

Please help me with it.

Re: in IPhone 4S Siri works with 3g but does not work with WIFI

Does it happen when you connect your iPhone 4s with any particular network or you are facing this problem with every network you tired. If you have not checked this then you should first connect your iPhone 4s with different network and then try to use the siri and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. If you get the same problem after connecting the iPhone 4s different network then problem is with your iPhone 4s and if problem occurs when you connect your iPhone 4s with your network only then I think there might be something wrong with the settings.

If you want any more help then let me know.

I am not sure but you should check whether firewall is not causing this problem. Because many times firewall can cause this type of problem. You should disable the Firewall and then check whether same problem is occurring or not. if you don’t get same problem after disabling the firewall then problem is with the firewall setting other wise problem is with iPhone 4s.

I have makes sure that firewall is not causing this issue and also tried to use SIRI after disabling the firewall with no luck. I have checked my iPhone 4s with different WIFI network and after connecting the iPhone 4s with different network when I tried to use SIRI at that time also I get the same problem. I don’t know what is wrong with my iPhone 4s.

Try resetting the iPhone 4s and after resetting the iPhone you have to do all the WIFI setting again and then connect the your iPhone 4s with your WIFI network and then check whether same problem is occurring or not. I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.