Thread: Why should i save apps in iTunes on iOS 5?

Why should i save apps in iTunes on iOS 5?

Hello friends, i have seen people that there are saving the application on the iTunes when there are using the iPhone or the iPad with iOS 5, so i do not think that it is worth to use it and also to save the apps on the iTunes, when there is iCloud which is the best to save the apps on it. So what you people think about it. Please share your thoughts with me. Thank you.

Re: Why should i save apps in iTunes on iOS 5?

Well i think that the people are not having to many application load on the iPhone or the iPad, so there are saving the application on the iTunes and which hardly takes the space of the Hard Disk. So that will be the reason that the people are storing the application on the iTunes not on the iCloud and also most of the people might not be familiar with the iCloud application.

I think that people are not been knowing about the iCloud, it is for those people who are are using device which is having he iOS 5, so i think they are used with the iTunes and not knowing about is iCloud about and do not wanted to take chance about the data and also to loose the application from the phone.

I am using the Itunes and i think that when saving the application on iCloud, if some time the server of the iCLoud breaks down i will lose all the application on it and also if i save the application on the iTunes then i will be able to have it and it will be the save on the hard disk.