Thread: What is perfect for PDFs on an iPad

What is perfect for PDFs on an iPad

Hello friends, i have lot of PDF file and i wanted to read on the iPad 2 which is having the iOS 5 in it. So for reading the PDF file which is the best for me and also it is best to read the eBook, so please tell that what should i use to read on the iPad. So please and suggest some of the application for it Thank you.

Re: What is perfect for PDFs on an iPad

Well there is the best application which is there in the iOS 5, which is name as the iBooks, so if you wanted to read the PDF file then you better use it and also it is the best for the eBook and also store the book on the phone, so you can try that on the iPad and read all the book you wanted.

Yes i would also suggest you better go for the iBook, i will tell some of the benefits of using the iBook on the iPad, There are many of the application which are been supported with the iBook and also it very much easy to use then any other application for the iPAD. I have also used the iBook and it is very much simple and also you will be able to read the PDF file on the iPad and it do the synchronizing in the face of the Dropbox. I have done the synchronizing of the folder on the Mac which were having all the books and also i was able to get on the iBook easily, so you better use that application on the iPad.

If you would ask anyone then everyone will say only one application which the iBooks, which is the best application on the iOS 5 and also it is great to read the PDF file and also the eBooks.

You just start using the iBook on the iPAD and if you wanted the information about then you can go over here and you will be able to get the information about the iBook and also the features which it is having it and also the application which it is supporting it. It is best application to use on the iOS devices.

Thank you for the suggestion about the application, i was not knowing about the iBook in the iPad, so i will use it for all the PDF files and also for the eBooks.