Thread: BlueNext Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for Nokia N8

BlueNext Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for Nokia N8

hi, I have been using nokia N8 phone and now I have bought new BlueNext Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for my phone. Only problem is that sometimes my phone doesn’t recognize some of the keys! E.g when I use shift key for using capital letters it won’t work .

Re: BlueNext Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for Nokia N8

Nokia symbian phones can be connected and used effectively with Nokia Wireless Keyboard SU-8W. The keyboard connects to the phone via BlueTooth , the wireless keyboard application need to be installed on your phone. If this application is not already installed in your phone. You should visit the official site and get the same...

Unfortunately, there seems to be problem with whatever keyboard you use for this mobile. Even nokia SU-8W has problem. I have this nokia SU-8W . whenever I try typing “y” letter “z” gets typed. I contacted nokia service center and told them my compatibility issue. The person from technical team said that phone is still under the testing phase with SU-8W. they also said “nokia ONE” is also other keyboard from company but it has still not launched yet and it will be more expensive than other 3rd party keyboards.

I am using BlueNEXT BN1000 with my iphone. And it is working fine . more amazingly it also operates on all the, mac products having IOS 4. This keyboard also
    comes with multimedia controls which can be used to watch movies and listen to music. This keyboard is also compatible with windows and can be used to operate.

This phone is compatible with most of the phones. I have tried Bluenext keyboard with nokia c7 and xperia neo and it works just fine. There seems to be no problem ,though it has some issues with android phone like HTC desire. Never got it working .