Thread: How to retrieve notes that has been disappeared after turning off notes in Mail settings in iphone 4

How to retrieve notes that has been disappeared after turning off notes in Mail settings in iphone 4

I have been using an iphone 4 and I had set up me account just some hours ago but then I by mistakenly turned off the note when it was syncing with my Gmail account. I think that I have lost the notes that I had made on my phone in to my Gmail. I have checked out and I have found that the notes have disappeared from the app, so I just wanted to know is there a way to retrieve them back? Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: How to retrieve notes that has been disappeared after turning off notes in Mail settings in iphone 4

I have been using an iphone 4 and I had set up me account just some hours ago but then I by mistakenly turned off the note when it was syncing with my Gmail account. I think that I have lost the notes that I had made on my phone in to my Gmail. I have checked out and I have found that the notes have disappeared from the app, so I just wanted to know is there a way to retrieve them back? Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.
    I am not very sure but then I think that you should check in the OSX Mail may be you will find it there, I also wanted to know that how come you turned it off, I mean that did’nt you got any warning message when you tried to close it??? Anyways Just check it out and then let me know if you are getting it or not.

Re: How to retrieve notes that has been disappeared after turning off notes in Mail settings in iphone 4

I am not very sure but then I think that you should check in the OSX Mail may be you will find it there, I also wanted to know that how come you turned it off, I mean that did’nt you got any warning message when you tried to close it??? Anyways Just check it out and then let me know if you are getting it or not.
    Yes I did receive a warning message but then it all happened in a fluke so I did not even have a time to read the warning message and all. The other thing I wanted to share is that I won’t be able to check in the OSX Mail because I do not use the Mail, is there any other solution that I can try out to retrieve it back??? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.

It happened with me as well and even I was searching a solution for the same but then I have not yet found a solution to retrieve the lost notes and I doubt that there is a solution to do so. We can be just careful next time and do not repeat it again, that’s the only solution that I can think of now.