Thread: Not able to sync Purchased music from iCloud on iPhone.

Not able to sync Purchased music from iCloud on iPhone.

I am using iphone 4 and I am facing problem with the iCloud, I mean that I have set it on my macbook and I have also purchased some music and I have purchased some from iphone as well but now when I am going in to the "Purchased" playlist then I am able to see just 4 songs that I have downloaded today but then I don’t know where the other songs that I had purchased earlier has disappeared. Is there anyone who can help me out with the same??

Re: Not able to sync Purchased music from iCloud on iPhone.

I am using iphone 4 and I am facing problem with the iCloud, I mean that I have set it on my macbook and I have also purchased some music and I have purchased some from iphone as well but now when I am going in to the "Purchased" playlist then I am able to see just 4 songs that I have downloaded today but then I don’t know where the other songs that I had purchased earlier has disappeared. Is there anyone who can help me out with the same??
    Even I have some problem with the iCloud and they are as followed:
    • First is the same problem that you are having
    • Other is that even when I am creating Newly Added" smart playlist it is just sorting it in the way it want and not according to what I want, I don’t know what is the issue all about I mean that It used to sync the playlist in correct order before, just the way itunes used to but not anymore.

Ant help for the same will be appreciated.

I think that you might be having Music in 'Automatic Downloads' selected on your iOS, just let me know if I am correct. The other thing that I wanted to share is that I purchased the 'Camp' by Childish Gambino using the ipad but then it is just showing music downloaded to my device, even though as per my knowledge I have never played that album on my phone. So even I am not able to see purchased playlist on my iPad and I am also not finding a way to create a smart playlist for Purchased music.

I am having the same issue and I have tried out changing all the possible settings that I could have tried out but then I have not yet found a solution to fix this, I am really running out of ideas and I don’t know what to do, Please help!!